Comprehensive Counseling Services
We offer confidential help for Veterans and their family members at no out-of-pocket cost.
Our services include counseling for needs such as:
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Substance Use Counseling
- Relationship Counseling
- Behavioral Health Medication Counseling and Support
- Veteran Peer Group Support
- Military Family Services
- Transition Assistance & Employment Support
- Financial Counseling, Budgeting & Debt Management
- Family Support Groups
- Companionship Assistance for Senior Veterans
- Crisis Support Services
We also connect Veterans with additional resources for support in El Paso County. We provide professional education and development for clinicians, social service agencies, school districts, colleges and vocational training programs, and employers who want to learn more about how to serve their Veteran clients or employee needs.
All of our clinicians are knowledgeable and trained specifically on how to work with veterans.